CQuartz Finest Reserve installers are hand selected so you have the comfort of knowing they have the skills to polish your paint to the highest level.
Only AUTHORIZED CQuartz FINEST RESERVE installers appear on this map .
FINEST RESERVE & CQuartz Professional are the ONLY premium coatings we offer
WHY USE CQUARTZ FINEST RESERVE?
• Aesthetics - Yields a deep rich, glossy finish that lasts for years and resists oxidation
• Durability of 3-10 years – Finest Reserve is extremely resilient with years of protection
• Enhanced Chemical and UV Protection – Next-Gen tech in Finest Reserve amps up the protection against man-made and environmental hazards alike. Pollen, bird droppings, industrial fallout, and strong ultraviolet radiation no longer reach surfaces once protected by Finest Reserve.
• Water-Spot Resistance – Water, dirt, and oil repellency provide a virtual self-cleaning effect when rinsed or after a rain
• High Density – Next Sio2poxi tech results in a tough 3+ micron thick coating, yielding increased abrasion resistance and reducing the occurrence of wash-related marring.
• Increased Hydrophobicity– Sophisticated 3D Nano Structure offers immense water beading and sheeting characteristics, with a Contact Angle of 110° ~ 115°, and the only protection available that offers a sliding angle of 10°
• Extreme Thermal Protection – Temperature resistance in excess of 1000° provides greater protection than any vehicle will ever experience
CQuartz Finest RESERVE is a totally new advanced nanotechnology coating!
This Next-Gen technology utilizes an advanced hybrid nano structural composition, ceramic and organic materials create an extremely high gloss, dense nano-coat!
The result is an extremely durable, thick coating with multiple advances in a variety of attributes unlike anything that has ever come before it.
Cquartz Finest RESERVE is oleophobic. It has incredible repellency to anything the environment may toss at it and an industry best sliding angle of only 10 deg!
CQuartz Finest Reserve advanced "sio2poxi" tech is extremely resistant to solvents, water spots, acids, ice, oils, dirt, UV and all manner of environmental attacks!