Diamonds are an integral part of the DQUARTZ nanostructure
Car paints are getting increasingly softer and Carpro has developed a technology to combat it. DQUARTZ is the first ever ceramic coating, which utilizes Functionalized Detonation Nano Diamond Powder to increase surface hardness by up to 5 points!
In the pursuit of perfection, Carpro has developed a truly innovative formula based on a siloxane nano-diamond fusion and a proprietary silicon resin, which makes DQUARTZ the first ever coating to offer mechanical resistance to swirls and scratches.
DQuartz Nano-Diamond coating is an exclusive paint protection nano-diamond ceramic coating on the market today.
Only hand picked certified installers are authorized to perform the preparation and application of this coating.
A Miracle Detailing is proud to be Palm Beach County's only certified DQuartz Nano-Diamond ceramic coating installer.
DQuartz Nano-Diamond coating treatment is reserved for the enthusiast who chooses the absolute best.
• Hand Wash with Merino wool wash mitt and filtered water
• Wheels are cleaned first and ceramic coating is applied last
• Clean and dress tires
• Chemically treat the paint with Iron-X (step 1 of decontamination) to eliminate iron particles in the clear coat
• Mechanically clay bar the paint (step 2 of decontamination)
• 3-5 steps of polishing to bring the paint work of your vehicle to the highest level of perfection and shine as possible.
• The surface is cleaned of any residual polishing oils
• Apply a thick layer of DQuartz Nano-Diamond coating
• Apply a thick layer of CQuartz Professional or CQuartz Finest Reserve
• Curing of the ceramic coating via short wave infrared curing lamps
We’ll keep your vehicle in our care for a minimum of 3-5 days.
Please take a moment to Contact Us to set up an appointment for a free consultation and quote.
Hardness of paints or coatings:
The pencil test is a common method to measure the hardness of paints or coatings. Essentially it checks which standardised graphite (1H, HB, 1B, 2B, etc.) will be hard enough to scratch the surface. As always, we steer clear of the popular, yet physically impossible claims of extreme Mohs scale hardness, and giving you the real facts. If your paint has a rating of 1B, DQUARTZ will push it up 5 levels, going as high as 3H. Looking for ‘groundbreaking’? This is how it really looks like.
* INCREASE surface hardness by up to 5 points*
* EXTREME ABRASION RESISTANCE
* highly hydrophobic
* UV and chemical resistance
*Exact hardness enhancement depends on the type of paint/surface.
On extremely soft paints, we recommend using 2 layers of DQ topped with a layer of CQFR or CQPro
BY APPOINTMENT ONLYAbout Us | FAQSCeramic Coatings
CONTACT USSend us Email
OUR SOCIAL MEDIA